1ShoppingCart does have all the functionality to handle digital product deliver-ability as well as physical products. The built in affiliate program software also allows you to manage as many individual affiliate programs as you like, so you have full control over your affiliates when they sign up to promote your products. This come in handy for building your own email list and army of affiliates.
Having a list of affiliates who promote your products can be very powerful. You can simply email your affiliates with news of any new products you create and you don’t have to go looking for new affiliates to promote your new products.
The downside is of course you have to build that list in the first place but once you have an army of affiliates promoting your products you really have built an asset for your business.
So Why Did I Ditch 1ShoppingCart For Clickbank?
Well I haven’t totally ditched 1shoppingcart because I still use 1shoppingcart for 90% of my products, both physical and digital. But the reason I moved one over to Clickbank is to tap into a new affiliate marketplace. When you list products on Clickbank you rely on the huge affiliate marketplace to hopefully find affiliates to promote your products for you.
Although unless you ask for the affiliates name and email address somewhere on your site you are not guaranteed that the same affiliate will know about your new products.
Use Clickbank to Attract New Affiliates
So I moved the HealthyProfitsClub.com membership site over to Clickbank to attract new affiliates although I will still keep building my list of affiliates with 1ShoppingCrt for other products. If you have more than 1 product it might be worthwhile using different methods to attract new affiliates.
What I did to change over to Clickbank
1. I already had a Clickbank account because I do promote affiliate products as well as promoting my own products and I had already advertised products on Clickbank a few year back. So I didn’t have to sign up to Clickbank to get an ID.
2. I submitted my site details and wrote the marketplace ad.
3. I submitted the thank you page (this was more tricky this time because I am using membership site software so I had to spend about 30 minutes integrating the membership site software to work with Clickbank).
4. I replaced the 1ShoppingCart buy now links with Clickbank’s order links.
5. I requested approval from Clickbank and I received approval within 24hrs.
Was I right to change over from Clickbank from 1shoppingcart? Tell me what you think below..